Tree Surgeon Merridale
Get a qualified tree surgeon over to your garden today and have your trees looking tidy. Our tree work is ecologically friendly as we recycle all chopped down timber back into useful materials.
It"s important for you to keep your trees regularly pruned. Not only are there legal issues involved with the trees in your property growing across other people"s boundaries, but trees can obstruct the light getting into your windows.
Why do you need a tree surgeon?
- A tree surgeon to safely cut down the trees in your home
- Pruning and cutting back branches growing into your neighbour"s garden
- Safe and professional tree felling with full public liability insurance
- Sectional felling and tree dismantling avoids damage to nearby property
- Our service is completely safe and all wood cut down is recycled, either as fuel or, for good quality timber, furniture
A.T Technical Tree Specialists provides a professional tree work service for cutting, pruning and felling the trees on your land.
Whether you need tree dismantling for huge trees with preservation orders or a local pruning service, we take on all jobs.
In addition, if you need firewood supplies, we sell the timber cut down as quality, seasoned firewood and supply kindling. We also provide a pest control service that can be combined with our tree work, so if you"ve got a wasps nest in your garden get in touch.
Finally, if you want rustic furniture made from high quality timber, or want to give us your old timber for converting into furniture, you can use our chainsaw milling service.
What can A.T Technical Tree Specialists do for you?
- Tree surgery, pruning and hedge cutting to keep your property tidy
- Felling for trees that obstruct light, grow out of your property or pose a threat to nearby property and roads
- Tree dismantling to safely fell big trees
- We provide you with an inexpensive source of firewood and kindling
- Chainsaw milling to recycle your wood into useful household appliances and furniture
Do you have waste timber?
Let us remove and recycle it back into the ecosystem with our Alaskan chainsaw mill.
Our chainsaw allows us to slice good quality trees into planks of timber that can be used to build tables, benches, chopping boards, or any other type of wooden furniture for you.
If you"re having tree work done and the quality of your timber is high a discounted price will be given for our service.
We sand and polish your wood and convert it to furniture, with on site milling.
We recycle your good quality timber into:
- Park benches
- Kitchen utensils
- Bespoke wooden materials